The Rachael Kaftan Top - Indigo Crinkle Linen
Effortless and elegant, our beautiful Rachael Kaftan Top features stunning two-tone styling in light weight linens adding ease and comfort to every day. Stunningly contrasted this free-flowing piece keeps you cool and looking fabulous all day long no matter what your day entails.
This free size top (sizes 6 - 18) is part of our select essentials range, every day brings you a touch of resort life from beautiful Broome where our summer days are endless and linen clothing is the best to keep you cool. This piece gives you that extra bit of comfort and cover.
* Quality linen fabric keeps you cool all day long no matter how hot your day gets
* Linen gets softer, silkier and more beautiful with every wash, you will want to live in this top
* Lightweight flowing free size design so you have no tight points and enjoy ultimate comfort
Indigo crinkle lightweight with sheer white feature 100% pure quality European linen
Model in Broome size 10 wearing free size (6 - 18)
- Care- cold gentle machine hand wash, mild detergent, straight on hanger inside or in shade
- Free Express Shipping Australia Wide *
* Remember we only make a few *
At Love Linen we specialise in ethical, short run production. This means while you are supporting ethical and sustainable production made with love in Australia, your beautiful Love Linen addition is also truly unique and limited.
Love Linen clothing is 100% Australian made and accredited with Ethical Clothing Australia
Our linen clothing size guide follows Australian standard sizes.
Any variations from the sizing below will be noted in the product description of the item.
XS S M L XL Australia 8 10 12 14 16 UK 8 10 12 14 16 US 4 6 8 10 12 Europe 36 38 40 42
All our clothing is made to Australian standard sizing. Many of our pieces are Free Size and in the description of each we specify the size range. Please always check the description regarding sizing for all of our lovely pieces.
Our ranges are for real women (I myself am a size 12 and fit a M), our styles are all forgiving and not tight at all on the body, comfort and flow is of our highest priority. We have carefully created a relaxed fit while maintaining femininity and styling to keep a flattering shape.
We always want to ensure your experience with us is as seamless as possible. If you are unsure of sizing when purchasing please contact us, we are very happy to help :)
Love Helen - Founder & Designer
Did you know - linen gets better with every wash - softer silkier and always beautiful
As a general rule, linen garments can be machine laundered on the delicate or hand wash cycle on cold water setting. You will extend the life of the fabric if you hand-wash your linen clothing in cold water. After washing it is best to hang straight on a hanger in the shade or inside. A mild detergent formulated for delicate fabrics is best. Always remember to separate your whites and colours. If you wish to iron your linen clothing it is best to do when the clothing is still damp on warm or linen setting.
Wash separately in cold water on a short, gentle cycle - delicate or hand wash cycle
- Avoid harsh detergents
- Use a liquid detergent without bleach or brighteners
- When needed pre-dilute your detergent and clear any residue bleach
- If you launder in a clothing bag this will extend the life of your linen clothing
- Hand washing and spot washing also extends the life of your linen clothing
- Always separate your whites from your colours
- Air-dry your linen garment on a hanger (padded if possible) or place it flat on a drying rack
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight over long periods, dry inside or in shade
- Tumble dry only on delicate setting, low or no heat. Linen will become brittle if it is dried on high heat or for an extended period. Tumbling keeps a soft drape
- Remove the product slightly damp from the dryer to “bake and break” the ﬁbers. Allowing the fabric to rub on itself in a “dry” condition will cause abrasion
Added Benefits of Linen
- The more you wash and wear the better linen gets! Softer and silkier and more beautiful always
- Absorbent—linen absorbs water well, plus it allows water to evaporate quickly. This is one of the reasons that it always feels soft and cool, which is why it is still used as high quality bedding material
- Doesn’t stretch—it keeps its shape
- Anti-static—this makes it resistant to dust and many stains
- Non-allergenic properties—this helps people who suffer from allergies, particularly dust mite allergies
- Lint free—it is resistant to lint
- Durable—it is also resistant to abrasions, making it even more durable
- Temperature—it is able to withstand high temperatures
Online Hassle Free Returns Policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product you receive from Love Linen, you can return it within 60 days of purchase and we will refund your purchase cost. Product must be in original condition, unworn, unused, and with original tags attached. Refunds are issued in the same tender as the original purchase. You may return items by posting them back to us. Please include your sales receipt with your return. Please let us know if you would like a replacement or exchange we are very happy to assist.
Returns via Post
Please note that any parcels sent to Love Linen Returns are the responsibility of the customer until they are received by us. We recommend using a postal tracking service.
Faulty or Incorrect Items
Please contact us via email if you receive an item that is faulty or incorrect so that we can assist you.
Can I Cancel/Change My Order?
An order can only be cancelled/changed up to the point it is dispatched. Please contact us ASAP by phone (during business hours) including text message, or email (after hours) if wishing to change your order. You will receive an email advising you when your order has been dispatched.
Please also see our FAQ page
Hello beautiful, thank you for stopping by x
Love Linen is proudly born in beautiful Broome Western Australia and is Australian owned and operated
We focus on short run sustainable production and we do not follow fashion seasons or trends
Our focus is a direct contact with our beautiful linen lovers and developing that relationship with much time and care. Because we only make a few we are exclusively online and located in Broome only. This insures the limited and exclusive nature of our label we put so much love into
Love Helen - Founder & Designer
Please don't hesitate to contact us, we would love to hear from you
ABN: 82 336 250 482 Postal Address: PO Box 1717, Broome WA 6725
email: email@example.com mobile: 0447 560 812
Proudly Accredited with Ethical Clothing Australia we value supporting the fashion revolution of ensuring fair wages and fair working conditions. Quality and passion are supported in this way leading the way of positive change within an industry rife with the exploitation of human and natural resources. #WhoMadeYourClothes #MadeInAustralia
The Lifetime of a Design
At Love Linen we do everything with love and much time, energy and care goes into everything we do.
We are only small and we only make a few. We are very proudly Australian made, owned and operated.
Each design we hand make in our sewing studio in Broome before is goes to our digital pattern makers. This process alone can take months! Our amazing manufacturer specialises in short runs which means we only produce around 10 - 20 of each design in a carefully chosen quality linen fabric.
Quality over quantity is what we are passionate about. We also love producing linen clothing of true style and classic design that you won't see everywhere else. Our designs are unique and limited which make them extra special. We think to have something well made supporting these values, sets us apart from an industry focused on high volume to create higher profit margins.
Scarcity is a valued and treasured thing very rare in this industry.